IT Support Technician
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and highly personable individual with a good knowledge of computer software/hardware to provide 1st line technical support to our existing customer base.
Key roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- First in line to answer incoming telephone calls.
- Processing of departmental e-mail mailbox.
- Ensuring that all new issues, faults and requests are logged correctly into our Ticketing System.
- Monitor, process and carry out first response on all newly logged tickets within set timeframe.
- Management of all Level 1 tickets.
- Assist Level 2 where required.
- Management and processing of monitoring alerts.
- Creation and updating of customer documentation.
Somebody with a keen interest in computers who confidently knows their way around a PC. Prior experience of IT support preferred but not required.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, self-motivated, highly personable and good at working within a team as well as individually.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in IT software/hardware looking to start a career in the exciting industry of IT. In house training is provided with plenty of opportunity to progress to Level 2 and beyond.
The successful applicant will be based at our Witney office, no more than a mile and a 15-minute walk from the town centre. Plenty of free parking is available.
Systems & Solutions provide computer sales and service to local individuals and companies throughout Oxfordshire. This role is specifically targeted at providing technical support services to our existing business customers however occasional involvement in dealing with individuals may be needed in cases where cover for other members of staff is required.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.